Besides the great commercials for the Big Game this Sunday, the only other thing better is my Fajita Super Souper Bowl Soup. Well the game may turn out to be good too. You just never know. Who’s playing? I know it’s not the Buffalo Bills.
- 1 lb Skirt Steak cut in 1” strips
- 1 can of Pinto Beans (15 oz)
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn (15 oz)
- 1 can Green Beans (15 oz)
- 1 can Ranch Beans (15 oz) – DO NOT DRAIN
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1 can of Beer
- 8 oz Beef Broth
- 1 jar of Burning Asphalt Sauces Peppers & Onions
- 2 oz of Burning Asphalt Sauces Fajita & Steak Seasoning
- 1 oz of Burning Asphalt Sauces Popcorn Ranch Seasoning
- ¼ cup Scallions and/or Onions
- 4 – 5 Corn Tortillas (6 inch)
In a large soup stockpot (lightly oiled), brown the Skirt Steak Strips. Add rinsed and drained Pinto Beans, Corn, and Green Beans. Stir the mixture while adding all the other ingredients except for the Corn Tortillas. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and continue to simmer for 35 minutes. Cut the Tortillas into ½ inch strips and place on a baking sheet. Bake strips for 8 minutes at 400 degrees. Soup is ready to be served. Top with the Tortilla strips (and Cheese or Sour Cream if you wish). Enjoy Super Souper Bowl! Go Team!!!